Saturday, October 13, 2007

The Mystery of Australia's Past 2 Chapter 1

Jeod went to the Australian Animal Center with his friend Jack to see how the Tasmanian tiger was. They had found more extinct animals from Australia, such as: Diprotodon, King Island Emu, Australian fox, and Megalania Emu Fox Deer. When they got there they cheeked on all the animals. They were in check. The Australian foxes were having pups. Though Tasmanian tiger was gone, he thought that they took it to the special breading area. He saw a keeper going crazy and he asked if they saw the Tasmanian tiger. "no" said Jeod "we didn't see them in the exhibit" confirmed Jack. "What happened" "The Tasmanian tigers escaped from there exhibit"...

To Be Continued...

2 comments:

Hoy, artista said...

Hey Wild J, I think your story is very cool and interesting. You always make me want to read more! More, more please!

Anonymous said...

I just read your blog and found it very interesting, creative and
informative. Keep doing it!

It gave me an idea. I took a flying broom and flew to the jungle land
your mother is planning to buy, where I took these photos.

This was my playground when I was your age. I wish you enjoy them.

Your granpa